Have you ever been up close and personal with a Llama? Is your life a bit of a rush and you never have time to relax and unwind? If so, why not come and chill out in the calm and tranquil surroundings of Llama Lland, whilst spending some time walking our friendly Llamas.
During your 3 hour fully guided experience, you will be expertly familiarised with the delights of Llama life. You will meet our fun-loving Llamas, learn about their individual, quirky characters and get the opportunity to pick and walk the Llama you feel best suits your personality. Tom is always on hand to answer any of your Llama related questions. This is a fun introduction to your Llama and a chance to bond before you start your walk.
You walk through our quaint farm, venture into our Thousand-year-old woods and explore our beautiful farmland, with glorious views, whilst getting the chance to see other animals grazing in the fields. Once you and your Llama have finished your walk, it’s then back to the farm for lunch, drinks and a Cornish cream tea.
- DUE TO THE POPULARITY OF OUR WALKS ALL VISITS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE.
- Details of how to book can be found on our Bookings page.
- Please provide at the time of booking your mobile contact number and advise if any members of your party have either walking difficulties, medical conditions or special dietary requirements.
- Walks will commence at 10 am so please ensure you arrive ahead of this time.
- Please wear appropriate footwear for your Llama trek such as walking boots or anything that you don’t mind getting dirty. Our Llama walks still take place during the wet weather, so raincoats are recommended, as is sun cream for the summer months.
- We do have a dog on the farm so please let us know if you or anyone in your group has a phobia or allergy and we will gladly keep him out of the way for the duration of your walk.
- Regrettably we are unable to allow dogs to accompany walkers on the treks.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you thoroughly wash your hands before eating and drinking.
This is a perfect private tour just for the 2 of you which is not subject to the minimum number requirements of our other treks. Cost : £150 per couple including lunch for a 3 hour special and exclusive experience.
Payable in cash on the day.