Unfortunately, due to being away on holiday there will be no Llama Walks available from the 19th of September untill the 7th of October. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Have you ever been up close and personal with a Llama? Is your life a bit of a rush and you never have time to relax and unwind? If so, why not come and chill out in the calm and tranquil surroundings of Llama Lland, whilst spending some time walking our friendly Llamas.
During your 3 hour fully guided experience, you will be expertly familiarised with the delights of Llama life. You will meet our fun-loving Llamas, learn about their individual, quirky characters and get the opportunity to pick and walk the Llama you feel best suits your personality. Tom is always on hand to answer any of your Llama related questions. This is a fun introduction to your Llama and a chance to bond before you start your walk.
You walk through our quaint farm, venture into our Thousand-year-old woods and explore our beautiful farmland, with glorious views, whilst getting the chance to see other animals grazing in the fields. Once you and your Llama have finished your walk, it’s then back to the farm for lunch, drinks and a Cornish cream tea.
- Due to the popularity of our walks all visits must be booked in advance.
- We need to know in advance if any of your group have walking difficulties or medical conditions, to enable us to prepare accordingly.
- It would be greatly appreciated if any dietary or allergy requirements were mentioned upon booking, to allow us to meet your needs.
- Please wear appropriate footwear for your Llama trek such as walking boots or anything that you don’t mind getting dirty. Our Llama walks still take place during the wet weather, so raincoats are recommended, and suncream for the summer months.
- It is your responsibility to thoroughly wash your hands before eating and drinking.
- We do have a dog on the farm so please let us know if you or anyone in your group has a phobia or allergy and we will gladly keep him out of the way for the duration of your walk.
A 3 hour Llama Lland experience costs £40 per Adult (16+) including lunch. Payable in cash on the day. Minimum of two paying adults per booking.
A 3 hour Llama Lland experience costs £30 per Child (under 16) including lunch. Payable in cash on the day. All Children must he supervised by a paying adult.
Children under 5 years old are welcome and go free, but because of health and safely they are not permitted to walk their own Llama. Under 5s need to be fully supervised by an Adult.
Do you have any special occasions coming up? Struggling to come up with something unique? Why not celebrate with a Llama Lland experience? We can cater for an array of different events, birthdays, anniversaries, school outings, stag and hen parties, team building, or we are open to any ideas you may have.
Please contact us with any enquires and we will be happy to help.